Tuesday 3 April 2018

Lovely Wishes

Hello,

I have had a number of customers ask me about vellum lately, and how to use it,  so thought I would use vellum in a couple of different ways over the next few of days.
On this card I have stamped on the Vellum (#106584) which I have used for the cardfront.




Using Wild Wasabi ink (#126959), I stamped the leaf images from the Lovely Wishes stamp set (#p145924) onto the vellum cardstock. After stamping on Vellum this needs to be heat set so the ink won’t smudge. The sentiment and butterflies were stamped with Crushed Curry ink (#131173) onto Whisper White Card (#106549). The butterfly is from the Hold Onto Hope stamp set (#c145780, #w145776) and cut with the co-ordinating Cross Of Hope Framelits (#145654). For the flower & leaf, also from The Lovely Wishes stamp set, I used Crushed Curry Stampin’ Write Marker (#131262) from the Regals collection and Wild Wasabi Stampin’ Write Marker (#131263) from the Subtles Collection to add ink to the stamp. The circles were cut with the 2 largest of the circle dies from the Stitched Shapes Framelits (#145372). Usually I would stamp before I cut with a die or punch, but for this sentiment and image I wanted to ensure it would fit, so I cut the circle first then stamped. The largest circle is Wild Wasabi card. The ribbon is 3/8” Mini Chevron in Crushed Curry (#144197). The circles and butterflies were attached to the vellum with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430). To avoid seeing the tape through the vellum when attaching the vellum to the base card, I only put tape on the areas where I have ribbon, butterflies and circles.

Enjoy your day.



No comments:

Post a Comment