Monday 12 March 2018

Sale-a-bration products

Welcome,

Sale-a-bration will be coming to an end at the end of March, so if there are still some of these exciting products you want, don’t delay in contacting me. I would hate you to miss out. I have used a variety of these free products on todays card.




I stamped on the Peekaboo Peach card (#141422) with VersaMark 102283) to give a very subtle background and a watermark effect. I used the flower from the Amazing You stamp set (#c147215, #w147212). I also stamped the same flower twice on Very Vanilla card (#106550) using Peekaboo Peach ink (#141398) and fussy cut these. One of these I cut the flower only and layered it over the other image for some dimension. Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) were used to attach the 2 images together. “Celebrate“ & “You” are both from the Amazing You stamp set and also stamped with Peekaboo Peach ink. “Amazing” was cut with a die from the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies (#146840) from Peekaboo Peach card, then I added some glitter using the Clear Wink Of Stella Brush (#141897). This was glued with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen (#138309). The beautiful Designer Series Paper is Springtime Foils Specialty DSP (#147193). This pack consists of 3 of each of 4 single sided designs in Gold Foil, Rose Gold Foil and Silver Foil on a white background. I decided to add some colour to this DSP so I sponged Peekaboo Peach ink using a Sponge Brayer (#141714) and I wanted to achieve an ombré look, so it is darker at the bottom and gets lighter at the top. The foil resists the ink, so you can still see the original design. If you feel the ink has got onto the foil, just rub over the piece with a tissue and any excess will rub off.  I used the Lots Of Labels Framelits (#138281) to cut the Smokey Slate card (#131291) and the Designer Series Paper. These were attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.

The Sale-a-bration products used here are the Amazing You stamp set, Celebate You Thinlits Dies and the Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper.

Hope you are having a fantastic day.




No comments:

Post a Comment