Saturday 3 May 2014

Zoo review


Hello and welcome,

I sometimes have an idea for a card and when I go to put it together, it's not what I really wanted. This is what happened with today's card and the end result is totally different to my first idea.




The card stock is Gumball Green (#127543), Early Espresso (#121686) and Very Vanilla (#106550). Pumpkin Pie ink (#126945) was used for the sentiment and Giraffes. The stamp sets are Zoo Review (#122199) and Sketched Birthday (#130426). For the sentiment I used the Bitty Banners Framelits (#129267) and the Decorative Label punch (#120907). I used Stampin' Dimensionals between the Gumball Green and Early Espresso. The Small Scallop Stampin' Trimmer Rotary Cutting Blade (#129410) was used to cut the bottom edge of the Early Espresso card. To use this blade you do need the Stampin' Trim Rotary Addition (#132986). You must also remember that the cutting mat needs to be turned to the flat side when using the decorative blades.

Till next time,
😊Happy Stamping😊
Lesley.

www.lesleyjendra.stampinup.net
Email: lesleyjendra@bigpond.com.au



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment