Tuesday 20 August 2013

MDS Happy Birthday card

Hello

Today I have had a little play with MDS to make a card.


 
 
Firstly I chose a background from Sweet Designs. The cupcakes are from the stamps - Cake and Ice Cream. I coloured the cupcakes using the Colour tool and chose a variety colours. The brush size can be changed to a smaller brush to make it easier to colour smalleer areas. The Happy Birthday sentiment is a stamp from the Delightful Dozen. I also changed the colours on this with the colour tool. Changing the colours digitally is a bit like using markers to colour your stamps to get different colours on the one stamp.  I found the Simple Stitches and Taffeta ribbon in the embellishments and I recoloured the ribbon. This was a fun and easy card to make. 
 
After attending the Make A Statement Tour in Brisbane and learning about MDS, I am looking forward to using this software for a variety of projects.
 
Till next time,
Happy Stamping,
Lesley.
 
LesleyJendra
Independant Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
 
 

1 comment: