Monday 1 April 2013

Digital scrap page

Hello

Today I have been playing with MDS, and this is my first attempt at a scrapbook page.
I am not going to go through each step as it's getting late, but it's all about experimenting with all the elements and it is quite easy. If you don't like it, it's easy to remove. Looking forward to doing a lot more with the MDS.
I also made a card for a surprise party invitation but cant show that yet for obvious reasons.it was quite easy to do too.
You can get a free 30 day trial and play with this yourself. Just go to my website at www.lesleyjendra.stampinup.net and it can be downloaded from there. Let me know what you think of it.

Thought for the day:

Dream your dreams with open eyes and make them come true.

Till next time
Happy Stamping
Lesley.

No comments:

Post a Comment