Friday 5 April 2013

Delicate Designs Folders

Hello

As I started making today's card it brought back memories of a blouse I had when I was a young girl. The blouse had layers of lace very similar to scalloped embossing folder from the Delicate Designs folder. I loved that blouse.


I cut the scallops with the large Scallop Edgelits, before embossing with the Delicate Designs Folder on Primrose Petals card. I then cut another 2 in Very Vanilla and another in Primrose Petals and layered them on the card. I stamped the sentiments with Primrose Petals ink. The punch used for Thinking of You is the decorative label and the stamp set is Sassy Salutations. Happy Birthday stamp set is from the Itty Bitty Banners and cut using the Bitty Banners Framelits.
The Papillon Butterfly is also using Primrose Petals ink and punched with the Bitty Butterfly. The butterflies and sentiments are attached using Dimensionals.
I added a small piece of Very Vanilla at the bottom of the card. This was attached to the back of the scallops.

Stampin' Up supplies used exclusively:

Primrose Petals card stock - # 127544 - p 152
Very Vanilla card stock - # 106550 - p 156
Primrose Petals ink - # 126858 - p 152
Sassy Salutations stamp set - # 126707 - p 143
Itty Bitty Banners stamp set - # 126257 - p 134
Papillon Potpourri stamp set - # 123759 - p 115
Large Scallop Edgelits - # 127019 - p 190
Delicate Designs Folder - # 127023 - p 188
Decorative Label punch - # 120907 - p 182
Bitty Banners Framelits - # 129267 - p 191
Big Shot - # 113439 - p 186

Thought for the day:
Blessed are those that give without remembering and receive without forgetting.

Till next time
😊Happy Stamping😊
Lesley.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment