Thursday 3 January 2013

More Flowering Flourishes

Happy New Year to you all
I'm away on a weeks holiday this week so here is a quick and easy card.

Whisper White and Primrose Petals card and ink are used on this card with the Flowering Flourishes stamp set. The Delicate Designs embossing folder with the coordinating large Scallop Edgelits were used on the bottom part of the card. I then lightly sponged with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint over the embossed area. I added Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the flowers and added the Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Ribbon with Happy birthday sentiment from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and framelits then attached with Dimensionals.
Once again, have a great New year. I am looking forward to a great one with Stampin' Up with lots of new products. I hope you will visit often and if there is anything you would like to know about, order from Stampin' Up or join my team please contact me.
😊Happy Stamping😊
Lesley.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:

No comments:

Post a Comment