Saturday 6 October 2012

Vintage wallpaper embossing folder

Hi
I have used the Shimmery White card stock for today's cards. I love the shimmer on this paper for special cards. I also used Cherry Cobbler to add just a hint of colour. I embossed using the Vintage Wallpaper Folder. For the with sympathy card I used the scallop from the Adorning Accents Edgelits
before embossing. The butterfly is from the Beautiful Wings Embosslits with Rhinestone Basic Jewels added to the body.




The Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch was used for both cards but only revealed half of the "ribbon" on the top and bottom of the Sympathy card. Four frames stamp set was used with the Best wishes from the Petite Pairs stamp set.




I hope you like these simple but elegant cards as much as I do. Thanks for visiting my blog and hope you will check in again soon.

😊 Happy Stamping 😊
Lesley.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment