Wednesday 31 October 2012

Triple layer Elements of Style and Papillon Potpourri

Hi again,

I made this card for my sisters birthday using Elegant Eggplant and Very Vanilla card. I stamped the flower from the Elements of Style stamp set using Wisteria Wonder ink. The Happy Birthday from the Itty Bitty Banners was stamped with Elegant Eggplant and cut with the Bitty Banners Framelits, and used Stampin Dimensionals to attach to the card.




The butterfly was stamped from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set using Illuminate Glimmer Watermark ink, which you can find in the Holiday catalogue, then punched with the Elegant Butterfly punch. A bit of bling was added to the body.

I hope you like this card, another simple but elegant card.

Till next time
😊Happy Stamping😊
Lesley.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment