Monday 29 October 2012

Ornament Keepsakes

Hi again,
Yes it's getting to that time of the year so over the past few days I have been designing some Christmas cards, especially as I have just received the ornaments keepsakes stamp set and Framelits Dies. There will be so many things that these can be used for.


Whisper white was used for the card base, then Raspberry Ripple and Gumball Green which I embossed with the Delicate designs folder at the top. After I cut out the baubles I felt the bottom part needed something so instead of recutting the baubles, I actually used the bauble with the lovely design and pointed bottom and stamped with Raspberry Ripple onto this shape. It worked well - the top didn't match but was covered with the silver glitter paper. For the silver, I cut the top half then used the scalloped border.
I stamped Merry Christmas with Versamark and used silver Stampin Emboss powder. The string is Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine.

I hope you like this card. Looks great with a bit of sparkle and the traditional Christmas colours.

😊Happy Stamping😊
Lesley.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment