Tuesday 30 October 2012

Little Friends

Hello again,

Today's card is a cute little one for a little girl using the Little Friends stamp set. I like to make cards with different folds, but this is just the normal card with 3.5cms cut off the left side of the front, then a rectangular piece on top of that. I used Whisper White, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink and Pink Pirouette card stock, with Regal Rose ink. I embossed with the Delicate Designs folder then sponged with Champagne Mist Shimmer paint and then sprayed it onto the piece with the little girls and Birthday Wishes to give a lovely shimmery look, although may not be real noticeable on the photo. I sponged around the edges with Regal Rose. The Birthday Wishes is from the set Bring on the Cake.







That's all till next time.
😊Happy Stamping😊
Lesley.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment