Friday 5 October 2012

Forever Young

Hi
When trying to decide what card I would make today, I was looking at my card stock and come across some Brushed Silver. As it's some time since using this,thought it was time to get it out, so I matched it up with Real Red and Basic Black. I stamped the clock from Forever Young Stamp set with versamark ink and embossed with black embossing powder. I then used the Square Lattice Embossing folder. I stamped the base card, again using versamark for a subtle image of the tree from the same stamp set. Best Wishes sentiment is from the Petite Pairs stamp set and used the Modern Label punch , which I then cut the right hand side off. I used the Top Note Bigz for the Real red card. What would we do without the Big Shot!!!




"Spool Time" is here....... For every $60 that you spend on Stampin' Up products this month you receive a free spool of ribbon from the new In Colours. To place an order just contact me.



😊Happy Stamping😊
Lesley.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment