Saturday 22 September 2012

Papillon potpourri and fancy fan embossing folder

Hello

More butterflies again today using the new Stampin' Up In-Colour cards and inks. Don't these colours just look great together. The background of each card was embossed with the new Fancy Fan folder.
This first card, I punched out the butterflies in the Primrose Petals card then put that on top of the Midnight Muse card. I used the Illuminate glimmer watermark to stamp the butterflies on the Raspberry Ripple card. This gives a lovely shimmer, especially on darker colours. I added some silver sparkle to the body and the wing tips of the butterfly and glued the butterflies allowing the wings to stand up.





On the second card I used Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green, Midnight Muse and Raspberry Ripple on Very Vanilla card. I used Stampin Dimensionals to lift the butterflies away from the background




Happy stamping

Lesley


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment